IMG College is the nation’s leading collegiate sports marketing company, offering national, regional, and local multi-platform marketing opportunities targeting 190 million college sports fans – the largest and most attractive sports fan base. IMG College employs more than 700 people in nearly 100 offices throughout the U.S. IMG College is a division of IMG Worldwide, a global sports, fashion, and media business.
In 2014, IMG was acquired by WME, a leading global entertainment agency.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
• Minimum 1 year of experience assisting an executive
• High proficiency in research required
• Internet/Technology savvy required
• High proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Ability to work with all levels of management
• Exceptional grammar and proofreading skills required
• Ability to handle multiple assignments and deadlines with accuracy
• Detail-oriented and proactive
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Professional demeanor
IMG College is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of IMG College not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.