IMG Learfield Ticket Solutions are looking for the best and brightest that have the desire to be a part of the leader of a growing industry that is revolutionizing how college athletics operate. Members of our team come in with a passion and commitment to be the best and are motivated by the opportunity to grow their respective careers. The Account Executive-Ticket Sales is primarily responsible for selling various ticket packages with a heavy focus on group sales, through prospecting, setting appointments, and closing B2B sales. This involves analyzing audiences and identifying prospective customers through referrals, lead generation, and prior purchasing history. The Account Executive will also sell tickets, partial plans and single games through calls, face to face appointments, in-stadium meetings and special events. Prior ticket sales experience preferred. This position offers significant career growth within IMG Learfield Ticket Solutions for successful members of our team including Senior Account Executive and General Manager.
For more information, please visit our website http://imglearfieldticketsolutions.com/.
• Sell group and signle game inventory for all ticketed sports
• Heavy focus on group ticket sales and will be responsible for prospecting for leads, setting appointments and closing B2B sales
• Effectively manage various group assets/experiences in order to maximize group ticket sales at all home games
• Plan and execute group sales related theme nights and initiatives to create memorable experiences for clients (current and new)
• Work all home games, performing various ticket sales and service duties throughout the game
• Build relationships to provide repeat business and excellent customer service
• Achieve and exceed weekly, monthly and annual sales goals established by management
• Act proactively to create opportunities for new business with existing customers
• Provide superior customer service to clients throughout the season
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned by General Manage
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience, preferable with a focus on business management, sports management, or a related field
• Demonstrate a proven track record in sales and building quality relationships
• Have a friendly and professional telephone manner
• Strong desire to learn about our business and grow your professional career
• Effectively express ideas verbally and in writing
• Independently take action beyond what is called for
• Be able to generate original and imaginative solutions to business opportunities
• Demonstrate a positive attitude
• Excellent organizational and time management skills with attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and see projects through to completion
• Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Maintain a flexible work schedule
Candidates should have a history of success in ticket sales preferably with a major Division 1 university or professional sports. Candidates must have a minimum of 6 months of sales or customer service experience.
IMG College is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of IMG College not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.