The Sales Manager is primarily responsible for selling various ticket packages and assisting in the overall sales management of the property. The expectation is this person will be a team leader in outside sales and be responsible for prospecting, setting appointments and closing B2B sales. The Sales Manager will also be heavily involved in other selling activities related to season tickets, partial plans, group tickets, customer service and other ticket products created in the future. The person in this position will also be responsible for assisting the GM in developing and implementing a ticket sales strategy designed to meet or exceed the annual sales goals set forth by senior management.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Administration or business field
• Minimum of three (3) years experience working in sales with collegiate and/or professional sports team
• Superior communication skills, collaborative with strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Results oriented leader with proven ability to motivate people and maximize revenue production.
• Proven track record in ticket sales – in terms of both personal accomplishments and leading successful sales teams.
• Must be enthusiastic, creative and able to think both strategically and tactically.
• Ability to work in a dynamic, high paced environment.
• Highest level of personal and professional integrity and ethics
• Strong customer service skills
• Experience working with Paciolan or Ticketmaster/Archtics ticketing systems preferred
• Experience working with CRM systems such as ACT, Goldmine, Salesforce.com, Microsoft CRM, etc
• Willingness and ability to work long hours, including holidays and weekends as required.
IMG College is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of IMG College not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status