IMG Learfield Ticket Solutions are looking for the best and brightest that have the desire to be a part of the leader of a growing industry that is revolutionizing how college athletics operate. Members of our team come in with a passion and commitment to be the best and are motivated by the opportunity to grow their respective careers. The Account Executive-Ticket Sales will learn about the business and how to sell through MVP and will be responsible for selling season tickets, partial plans and group packages via phone calls, face to face appointments, in-stadium meetings and special events. This position offers significant career growth within IMG Learfield Ticket Solutions for successful members of our team including Senior Account Executive and General Manager.
IMG Learfield Ticket Solutions was recently named the Best Organization to work for in sports in a national contest conducted by TeamworkOnline. http://teamworkonline.com/img_learfield_named_best_sports_organization.cfm
MVP, "Most Valuable Practices", is a proprietary training and development program which is the culmination of more than two decades of benchmarking best ticket sales practices from collegiate and professional sports. The result is comprehensive sales training program customized for the college sales area and taught year round to all IMG College Learfield Ticket Solutions employees.
MVP focuses on the proactive sales approach to the IMG Learfield Ticket Solutions sales engine. It requires our professional sales account executives to provide superior customer service with a focus on retaining and building new fans and donors.
For more information, please visit our website http://imglearfieldticketsolutions.com/.
• Sell Football and Men's and Women’s Basketball Season Tickets, Corporate Packages, Partial Plans, Group Tickets, and other Ticket products
• Call current and past customers and cold-call new sales leads to generate sales
• Contact area businesses and individuals via phone, in-person appointments and networking events to sell season tickets, corporate, partial plans and group ticket plans.
• Work all home games, performing various ticket sales and service duties throughout the game
• Build relationships to provide repeat business and excellent customer service
• Achieve and exceed weekly, monthly and annual sales goals established by management
• Act proactively to create opportunities for new business with existing customers
• Provide superior customer service to clients throughout the season
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned by General Manager
• Bachelors Degree required
• Demonstrate a proven track record in sales and building quality relationships
• Have a friendly and professional telephone manner
• Strong desire to learn about our business and grow your professional career
• Effectively express ideas verbally and in writing
• Independently take action beyond what is called for
• Be able to generate original and imaginative solutions to business opportunities
• Demonstrate a positive attitude
• Maintain a flexible work schedule
Candidates should have a history of success in ticket sales preferably with a major Division 1 university or professional sports. AE candidates should have a minimum of 6 months of sales or customer service experience. Senior AE candidates should have at least 1 year of sales experience.
IMG College is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of IMG College not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.