The Director, Digital Content will support our local and national sales teams by managing and growing a new and dynamic team of innovative content creators who conceive and bring to life imaginative content and disruptive ideas designed to grow and engage college sports audiences, and drive sponsorship revenue.
This individual must have a passion for creative story-telling, proven track record managing a creative team and comprehensive understanding of the College Sports landscape as well as a clear understanding of content production and distribution strategies that drive fan excitement and results for sponsors.
This role will support the strategic business objectives the Company and its partners through the management of people and processes dedicated to developing new, innovative social media content and campaigns that capitalize on emerging trends in digital content production and distribution.
· Collaborate with IMG partners to oversee the creation of new and unique content, while working to maintain the integrity of the partner’s voice and brand.
· Collaborate with team and partners to conceive and execute groundbreaking content and distribution ideas.
· Foster and grow a team of content creators and help empower them to generate innovative college sports digital content
· Support company local and national sales teams in effective packaging of digital content within sponsorship packages.
· Evaluate, interpret, decode, and report out on distribution platform analytics for the purposes of informing strategic editorial choices, establishing performance benchmarks, communicating program progress, and helping drive sales revenue.
· Other duties as assigned.
. Bachelor’s Degree
· Minimum 3-year experience successfully working in a creative agency, production role, and directly interacting with a sales team.
· Minimum 3-year experience in developing creative content that has driven community engagement, audience growth, and revenue
· Minimum 2 years’ experience managing a content/creative team.
· Prefer someone with established relationships with Social Platforms and appropriate sports content leads.
· Demonstrated experience using multiple social platforms and associated audience buying tools
· Demonstrate a proficient understanding of how all social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Snapchat) and their communities work, including emerging platforms
· Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Creative and strategic in nature with the ability to think outside the box and articulate “big ideas”
· Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
· Exceptional verbal and written presentation and communication skills
IMG College is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of IMG College not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.