IMG College is America's leading collegiate marketing, multi media, licensing/brand management company, representing more than 200 of the nation's top collegiate properties including the NCAA and its 89 championships, NCAA football, leading conferences, and many of the most prestigious colleges and universities in the country.
IMG College is a division of IMG Worldwide, a global sports, fashion, and media business.
Broadcast production and editing (spots, billboards, VO, etc…)
- On-air studio hosting
- Broadcast affiliate communications, market research, file management, schedule maintenance and communication
- Part-time personnel schedule coordination
- Broadcast archive management and format maintenance
- Coordination of live game and show broadcasts
- Communication with property sales staff and broadcast talent
- Broadcast Formats for each game & coach’s show
- Create & update format for each game and coach’s show in traffic system (KORE Media Manager).
Radio Spot Traffic
- Collect radio spots for each network.
- Load radio spots into AudioVault automation system.
- Email Missing Copy Report to each seller on a weekly basis prior to football season.
- Maintain a list of all radio spots airing (start dates & end dates).
- Contact sponsor or salesperson to obtain new spots as needed.
- Manage log reconciliation within traffic system (KORE Media Manager) after each broadcast.
- Email monthly affidavits to sponsors.
- Retain electronic copy of each affidavit.
- Post copies of affidavits on IMG Intranet.
Game and Coach’s Show Schedules
-Enter & update game and coach’s show dates and times in traffic system (KORE Media Manager)
Radio Affiliate Handbooks
- Create & update football & basketball handbook that includes schedules, formats and other pertinent broadcast information.
Opening/Closing Billboard Production
- Collect tag lines from each sponsor.
- Update scripts to be recorded by Voice Talent.
- Work with Network Manager to coordinate production with Staff Announcers.
- Create & update list of sponsored feature entitlements for game & coach’s show broadcasts.
- Email final list to play-by-play announcer & producer prior to first broadcast.
Other Duties as assigned
Experience with Audio Vault or similar automation software
Extensive experience with Adobe Audition, Pro Tools or similar audio editing software
Proficiency in Word and Excel
2-4 years experience in professional broadcast environment
It is the policy of IMG College not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.